Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Hello blog.

Merry Christmas!

Yaaay.
A Christmas with my daddy is waaaaay to different in some ways.
HAHAHA.
Anyways, I'll tell you about our Noche Buena last night/hours ago.

We we're starving, especially me. I didn't eat dinner eh.
Yet, I insisted not to eat while it isn't midnight.
DANG. We ate at maybe 11:50P
DAMMiT! So much for trying hard to resist the del-i-cious food.
We have roasted chicken, spaghetti and buko salad.
I ate spaghetti first. Then chicken.
SO FULL. Ugh. How am I suppose to eat dessert when I'm already full?
WatDa. x[
I skipped dessert. Then computer mania.
Watched movies @ Studio 23.
Judas and Jesus; Cheetah Girls 2.
Slept at 4.45A. (:

*----------
Woke up at 11A. :D
Watched Phantom of the Opera and Showtime at the same time.
Hahahaha.
And then my brother
leaves.
Fck. It's Christmas! Can they give it a rest?
And we're not going out today.
So much for being happy last night.
Fcku.



byeblog.
iloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment