Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Demi!

Demetria Devonne Lovato born August 20, 1992. I knew her from Camp Rock and from then, I fell in love with her. Her voice is just....awesome. BEYOND AWESOME ACTUALLY. And now, (well technically, it's August 20 here in the Philippines so...) she's 20! Four or five years ago, she was Mitchie Torres. Now? She's THE Demi Lovato.


Hi Demi. I love you since Camp Rock. Followed you through Princess Protection Program and Camp Rock 2. You've always been an inspiration to me. I sing with you through your songs. I love you whether your hair is black, brown, red or blonde that has pink or blue ends. I may not follow you or be updated on what you're doing like a certified Lovatic but you'll always be in my heart. You might not notice this birthday greeting of mine but still, I'd love to do this. I love you and I'll always be here to support you. No matter what. Happy 20th Birthday Demi! ♥ More birthdays to come. ♥ ♥ I love you xx






Back then I have so many pictures of Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez. That was.... 3rd year high school I think? Or 4th year. Well, I just miss those two together! Hope they'll have a movie again! Like Princess Protection Program. God, I never get tired of watching that.

Well, I think that's all. This post is dedicated to the birthday girl!! Another Happy Birthday Post coming next week!

(Source of Demi's pictures: demilovato.org)
(Edited by: Rachel Anne Palma © 2012)

- Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment