Monday, August 13, 2012

Me, yesterday (and today).

“Ayoko na.”11:23pm. August 11, 2012.

Yesterday, August 11, 2012 (I still refer it as yesterday though it's August 13 now), was a really tiring day for me. After almost six months, um five months and twenty-eight days to be exact, he decided to ended it. I wont elaborate things about the break up but....it hurt. A LOT. I've never experienced a break up before (because he was my first) and now I know how it feels like. I usually give advice to my friends who recently had/experienced break up, and back then I just say soothing words. Now I know the right words to tell them.


Luckily, I have my bestfriend for 9 years, Hershey, with me. Not literally with me (we were texting), but you get the point. And, I got a hug from my brother! :D He hugged me cause I was crying/sobbing when he came down.


Today, I'm much better. No more crying.


Just an update. New layout. Wachathink? :)



Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment