Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My day in bullets.



Hi. I'm blogging through my phone and maybe you'll see misspelled words/misused punctuation marks but I'll try my best not to have those. :)

Well I just want you guys to know about what happened to me today (yesterday, technically).

* Waited for 30 minutes on the first station of MRT for Indi. Then experienced the Single Journey thingy where you will put the coins in (like on payphone).

* Went to Chocolate Lovers (for the nth time) with Kirby, Indi, Inah and Joseph to buy things and ingredients on our next activity in Baking.


* Laughed so hard about Woodchuck Todd (from Easy A)!! Ahr ahr ahr ahr ahr. That part when he was wearing the costume. Inah and I can't stop laughing, seriously.

* Ate at Jollibee for lunch.

* Went around SM North Edsa just to window shop with Kirby and Indi.

* Walked around more with Kirby. Theb went go Trinoma.


* Checked the One Direction Shirt at the The Perfect White Shirt. Will buy one maybe next week.

* Waited for almost half an hour in line at Ticketworld. Then bought my very first Philippine Azkals' (our national football team) game ticket. Too bad my brother can't afford the student discount anymore. Bought the grandstand tickets!!

* Played Starcraft again. :)

* Found out that Myrtle (PBB4 Big Winner) and some other stars will be at Trinoma at Sept. 23!! Yay!

That's all I guess.. :)

OH. Before I forget, HAPPY BIRTHDAY INAH!! :D :*


Picture of the day :)


I might be around more often ;)

-Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment