Saturday, September 29, 2012

I'm gonna see the rest of the Philippine Azkals in a few hours and watch football at Rizal Stadium!

I apologize for not being able to post the Part II of the previous blog that I posted. I was busy the whole week but maybe I'll tell you guys about it later or on Sunday. So, here you go guys. I can't hide the excitement. Sorry x') I'm such a big fan of the Philippine Azkals.

***

The rest of them, yes. Cause I've seen some of them when my father and I watched a UFL game last summer. Now, I'll watch this game with my brother!

There, I saw Phil Younghusband, James Younghusband, Aly Borromeo, Jason Sabio, Anton del Rosario, Nate Burkey, Chieffy Caligdong, Lexton Moy, Ian Araneta and others I can't recall right now. I also saw Jonah Romero of Kaya FC who plays for Guam's National Team!

Yes! I'm excited and hoping I will have a picture with THE players. Last time I got stunned with Phil and James sitting behind me and didin't get a chance to have a picture with them. XD

Alrighty. Time to get ready!!

- Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment