Saturday, October 27, 2012

New life.


Hi there. I'm blogging at this hour because.... I can't sleep. And yeah something happened a while ago in my life.


After 8 months of being happy, sad, hurt, kilig, and crazy, I ended it. Too much hurting was happening. Me hurting him, him hurting me... I really don't know how will I start every single day now, knowing I wouldn't have that "someone" whom I can talk to and just be happy. Although, in the past few weeks of talking to him, we kind of just fight and fight. But I'll never forget him. He was my first. And I'm happy with that. He showed me how it was to be loved... and to be taken care of. If you're reading this, you'll always have a place in my heart. Always remember that.

On the other hand, it's October 27 here in Philippines now and.... 5 days to go till I'm eighteen!! Should I be happy or not? I'm still childish sometimes and ughhh nothing ever changed since I turned 17, I guess? Hahahahha. But still I'll have food to eat!! And I will not share. HAHA! Eggpie and Leche Flan on the 1st of November! Yay!!


So yeah. Just a useless update. XD

Tomorrow I'll be back I guess. c:

- Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment