Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The day before second semester.

Well hello! I just wanna visit my blog cause I don't think I'll be able to blog again after school starts. So, ummm, my day consists of a lot of activities. IKR? On the eve of classes. Hahahaha. I still cram a lot. Mommy and I will be at Divi later and hopefully get home early, maybe like after lunch or something. Then I'll go to the bookstore and buy my pen and paper for the semester. :D K I'm a good student. Haha! Then to a shoe repair shop to, of course, have my school shoes repaired. :D

What will I be doing at Divisoria/168 Mall/Tutuban? Uhh, well I'm starting to envy my mom for having these pair of sandals from Figlia. They're super cute! I was thinking "Oooh, I could borrow that.", but then my Mom is size 6 and I'm 7 or 7 1/2. T__T So yeah, I'll look for a decent sandals, one I can wear when I'm feeling a bit girly (cause I always use my Chucks or my high heeled boots that makes my feet cry when going out). Or maybe a doll shoes. OR BOTH! AHHHH that would be better! And, hmmm, I'm planning to buy a planner now. Yes, this early. Cause I don't think I can go to Divi before or after Christmas eh. And what more? Extensions maybe? Haha! Or clothes? I don't know. But I need to make this day out worth it. So, umm, bye! I'm hitting the shower!


Huling Hirit! :D
Goodmorning!

No comments:

Post a Comment