Wednesday, November 9, 2011

First day madness.

Well hello First Day! Haha. Kamusta naman. Ang tatamad nang mga professor at wala pumasok kahit isa! I have 2 subjects today and all we did was talk like there's no tomorrow. :)))
---

Woke up at 9:30a and I immediately went out of bed. I'm excited, ok. Went downstairs and found brother watching Phineas and Ferb. Then he said goodbye and headed upstairs to sleep.

Watched Phineas and Ferb, Scooby Doo and other cartoons. At 10a I was getting ready na. Went out at 12:45p I think. I went to Joyce's house first to meet her and Gia. :) Then fetched AC on our way.

Boo. Everything was a blur. At EN301, woah. I see a lot of familiar faces. Jha, Gennica, Abby, Tin, Naomi, Clara. Then the new guys came inside and poof. Miko was there. And Aries. You have to know that I have a crush on Miko. Whatthe. Small world right?

Had fun though I was expecting a professor to come in and maybe introduce himself/herself. Ugh. Whatthehell. 3 BORING HOURS! And I was expecting Kirby to talk to me but then....no. :( and now I'm feeling shit.


Kbyenow. Second day tmr.
Hopefully a professor will be industrious enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment