Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Five days to go.

Hi. :) Uhh, I really don't know what to say cause I don't feel like blogging. But I want to. Gulo eh? Okay, I'll just talk about random things.

COSTUME PARTY NO MORE. x( We didn't find a witch hat on our Divisoria trip yesterday. But! I have my tripod na. Worth P350. :) I was so happy and I can even see my face smiling. :)))) Hahahaha. Then no venetian mask. :( Dad is so frustrating yesterday. I'll end it with that.

Then it's just 5 days before my birthday! But of course I should enroll first so that I can clear my mind regarding school dramas. Enrollment starts on the 28th. I'll enroll on that day. Oh, and btw, PSY101 grade is released. Here, look.


See? Whatthefuck. Grade WithHeld. Omygosh. FCKFCKFCKFCK. SUPER. LIKE HELL. Wanna know why? It's because my mom insisted that I should not pay the P1,800 payment for E-learning until the my grades isn't released because I haven't paid yet. Damn right? UGHHHHHH!!! :(((((

Oh, I have MP3 player na din pala. Dad bought me one. It was just like the one I posted on my last post I think? Haha! Then I have wayfarer glasses na! One black and one white! Me loves so much! :D

Okay. Too much drama. I'll end it here. Useless post.
KBYENAOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment