Monday, October 4, 2010

So long.

Ang tagal ko na palang hindi nag-blog. Sorry. So, um, i thurr. I'm quite busy nowadays and I'll tell you stories or updates about my life randomly. Here it goes.

I'm watching Glee na!! Yes! I bought a DVD of Season 1 last Friday and finished it on Sunday madaling-araw - 1am to be exact. Yes yes!! And I've watched the 2 episodes of Glee's Season 2! It was so good. I'm falling in love with Cory Monteith/Finn Hudson and developing this girl crush on Dianna Agron/Quinn Fabray and Heather Morris/Brittany S. Pierce. Ughh. I'm getting addicted on Glee and getting lazy to finish Gossip Girl's Season 2. X_X

Finals is near!! HAHAHA. That also means SemBreak. Woahahahahaa. But also means no money. But still have money cozz it's mah birdaaaay. Wahahaha. That feels good I'm turning what? 16? Woahahaha. I'm thinking 17. WTH. Then Dad's leaving again on Nov. 2. :((((

KBYENOW. I don't have anything to say. Sorryyyyy. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment